PayPal is currently recruiting for interns for their finance department.
Deadline to apply is next Tuesday, September 25th by midnight.
Submit your resume here and click here for more information and to apply on their website.
Finance and Accounting professionals at PayPal manage the planning, reporting and operations of financials. As an essential member of the Finance and Accounting teams, you’ll work closely with both engineering and business functions to plan and report on financials, transaction loss, and operating expenses. Partnering with financial analysts responsible for risk management, you’ll develop an understanding of the monthly financial process, operating rhythm, and business insights. We’re looking for self-starters with a keen eye for detail and a sharp sense for strong business decisions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Have an inherent interest in Finance/Accounting and great business acumen
- Be willing to work in a fast paced environment and partner with different teams
- A great communicator with focus and attention to details
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Great analytical skills
Position Location: San Jose, CA; Timonium, MD