- Job Postings
- Contact Us
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Click here to apply.
K1 is a Private Equity firm with over $4B in assets under management focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies across the world. Investments range from large leveraged buyouts and roll-up strategies, to minority growth equity for quickly accelerating younger businesses.
This is an entry-level position in K1’s investment professional development program.
K1’s proprietary internal development program trains powerful investment professionals directly out of school, giving applicants the opportunity to enter Private Equity straight out of college as opposed to having to start in Investment Banking.
- Generate detailed financial models including LBO and merger models to analyze potential investments
- Perform business due diligence on potential investments: engage with management, analyze key company metrics, develop and test investment theses, review financials, etc.
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party diligence teams to construct and present an overarching view of each investment to the Investment Committee
- Provide on-going support to portfolio companies on strategic initiatives
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and implementation skills
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously
- Able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
- Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regards
- Min GPA: 3.5
- All majors welcome to provide, but applicants should come prepared with basic knowledge of Finance