The BU Finance and Investment Club’s mission is to aid undergraduate students professionally, academically and socially in developing the skills necessary to succeed in this industry. We have weekly meetings Tuesday’s at KCB 101 at 6:30pm.
What we do:
- Educate the undergraduate student population through our Investment Research, Investment Management, and Quantitative Research divisions
- Host weekly general meetings to have discussions about the finance recruitment process, soft skills, technical skill workshops, investment pitches. We also host alumni panels & on campus firm information sessions during these meetings.
- Mentor BUFC students interested in careers in Finance through the newly created Mentorship program
- Expose students to the financial services industry by creating and maintaining long-standing relationships with professionals and by organizing a variety of career development events like our annual Your Future In Finance Conference, Wall Street Trip, and Boston Firm Trek
- Manage over $850K as part of Boston University’s endowment by monitoring and investing in small to mid capitalization stocks, using a value investing approach
- Help students seek out employment and internship opportunities in a variety of financial services through professional relationships the club has nurtured